Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to * Results Not Typical

Thanks for stopping by my new blog! This is the place for discussing novels and navels...books and bellies. I'll be posting about weight loss and weight gain (oh no!). And, I'll be telling you about some great books and authors.

As soon as I get this whole blogging thing figured out, I'll post a couple pictures. Some of you might recognize me from "Sweatin' to the Oldies 3". That's where I got my asterisk. You know - "* results not typical". Of course, I should have had the asterisk much earlier - like on my birth certificate. Nothing has been typical about my life...and I wouldn't have it any other way. My life has been a grand adventure. And God willing, it will continue to be for years to come!

So, I'm going to do what I always do. Instead of holding on with both hands, I'm throwing my arms up in the air as the roller coaster crests this hill and I'm going to laugh and scream and enjoy the ride. I hope you will come along and enjoy it, too!

No comments: