Monday, June 15, 2009

BetterU - Another Monday

Hey gang! How's it going?

I'm down another two pounds this week. Lots more to go but at least I'm seeing consistent progress so far.

Goals for this week:
  • Buy a pedometer...and use it
  • Eat 1 more serving of fruit per day
  • Go to bed by no later than 11 pm!
  • Maintain the first and second week goals

For a reward this week, I'm going to get a book I want. Speaking of rewards, I've replaced the first week reward of real flowers with a beautiful flowered dress that I bought...and it was one size smaller than I usually wear! The real flowers will adorn the front of my house sooner or later. But for now, I'm more than happy with my pretty new dress. (I'll post a pic of it soon.)

Anyone taking the challenge I issued a few days ago? If you can't make it a full day, try it just before lunch - or after.

Good luck to everyone in Week 3 of BetterU! Hang in there, we're at the toughest point right now. Another week or so and this will all be old hat!

No comments: