Thursday, July 15, 2010

Can someone tell me...

...why a sinus infection leaves you between two worlds. The first one is thinking that you're going to die. The second one is wishing that you would.

Honest to God, I've gone through some pretty tough things in my life, but none of them leaves me whimpering like a sinus infection. So that's where I've been the last 2 days. And, that's where I'm heading tonight. The antibiotics are starting to kick in so hopefully the person kicking my face will stop soon. In the meantime, I'm going to whimper my way to bed.

Back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your back and hope you feel better soon!

Charmi said...

Thanks! Believe it or not, I'm finally feeling better. Drugs and I do not get along. I find that they are often worse than whatever they are trying to cure. Such was the case with this sinus infection. Note to self, the next time a doc prescribes a pill or some sort, nod head and crumple the prescription upon leaving doc's office.

Back to blogging tomorrow evening.