Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve already. It seems like just yesterday I was listening to Mannheim Steamroller and thinking that Christmas was so far away. Now it's almost over.

I've had two health related goals this month - avoid eating the holiday sweets and maintain my workout schedule. I've managed to hang on to both of them...although somedays just by my fingernails! So I bet you're wondering how much weight I've lost this month! Ready? Nothing! Zero! Zilch! Nada! UGH! BUT...I haven't gained anything either. I call that I major victory.

The month isn't over yet so I'm not willing to throw in the towel. Nor am I willing to do the victory dance. There's plenty of time for it to go either way. But I'm still pretty proud of the way things have gone so far.

Santa is coming tonight. What's on your list this year? I researched some Tiffany jewelry for my novel so you know what I want! LOL! Maybe someday. Maybe that will be my reward to myself when my novel is published or when I reach my weight-loss goal. Or both!

I hope you have the Merriest Christmas ever - or the Happiest Hanukkah if that is the holiday you celebrate. And for those of you really lucky enough, I wish you Mele Kalikimaka!

No comments: