Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do You Hear What I Hear?

It's Christmas-time in the city, gang! The two biggest pop-rock stations here in town switched to all Christmas, all the time today. Gotta give 'em credit for being patient this year. They used to do it on November 1st.

Funny thing though, I spent a good part of the day listening to Christmas carols and enjoyed it! Maybe I'm just in a happy mood. Maybe I'm ready for all the fun and positive vibes of a joyful season. Or, maybe I've just had my fill of Taylor Swift songs on the radio and am glad for the break. LOL!

And get this - the first song one station played was "Do You Hear What I Hear?"...one of my three favorite Christmas carols. When it ended, I switched stations to get in on the first notes of "Little Drummer Boy"...another of my favorites. Still haven't heard "Silent Night" (to round out my faves) but I figure by this time tomorrow, I'll have heard it more than a few times.

So...are you ready for the season? Or do you feel like you're being pushed into it? Did you listen to Christmas carols today? If so, hope you heard your favorite.

Happy pre-Holidays!

No comments: