Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Activated!

Yesterday was the kick-off of Activate Upstate. I - along with 3000+ of my closest overweight friends - went to the local convention center to weigh in and get the new year off to a healthy start. For the next six weeks, we'll weigh in once a week. After that, it's once a month. The goal is to end up being losers!

I posted on New Years that I wanted to lose five pounds a month. Well...I'm happy to report that when I stepped on my scale yesterday morning, I had already lost five pounds this month! I am w-a-y ahead of schedule.

The key is to keep moving in the right direction. Heck - the key is to KEEP MOVING! That will ensure the scale heads in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone who is Getting Active! Wear your t-shirts with pride. Hope to see less of you next Friday when we hit the scales again.

No comments: