Monday, October 19, 2009

Attitude is Everything!

This was one of those days that could drive a gal to ice cream or pizza or onion rings...or all of the above. In the past, that's where you might have found me today. But, despite some disappointment, I stuck to my plan, ate what I knew was healthy and would lead me down the path to my ultimate goals, and didn't give in to eating myself (temporarily) happy.

Now that the day has progressed and I'm further away from the disappointment, I am happy. I am proud of myself for sticking to my guns and doing the right thing for me. I know that things work out the way they should in the Universe so today's disappointment only means that greater things lay ahead.

Right now, I'm definitely celebrating what I do have and not spending another minute mourning what I don't! I hope all of you are celebrating your life too!!

No comments: